Monday, March 07, 2011

Wired

I am so hooked on The Wire! How did I miss this series?



Maybe it was during time when I refused to pay for TV and would not get cable. Now I think my family will shrivel into dust if I get it taken away. While scrapping I watch xfinitytv.com on my laptop and Friday night I discovered they have all five seasons. I started watching one episode and then had to watch the next and the next until my eyes hurt and I had to go to bed but hey there is always tomorrow right? So I got up Saturday, scrapped and watched more of The Wire. Sunday it rained all day here in Philly so after cooking dinner and getting everyone in the house ready for the work week guess what I did, YES! I watched The Wire until 1:00 a.m. and now I am at work paying for it. I hope this third cup of coffee does the trick, lol.
In scrapping news I could not control my impulses and placed a small but sweet order at Two Peas. How could I resist? It ships on Wednesday, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Nae said...

I don't know how you miss that show, I think you are 2yr late (hehehe). My husband wanted the DVD for xmas, which he didn't get of course, he was so crazy about that show.

Tamika said...

Ya and I am so jealous of your new papers so I am resisting the urge to shop!

Maybe I need to check it out before they take it down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones