Wednesday, July 21, 2010

For Real this Time

Last year I half-heartedly attempted to attend a few craft fairs. What that means is I said that I was going to attend, I paid my table fee like I was going to attend and I even made some products like I was going to attend and for some reason or another I backed out twice.

Well this year is going to be my year. I am getting ready now for the Fall and this year I plan to do at least three - count them - three, craft fairs. So last night I got to crafting and made these adorable post-it note holders (please ignore my coffee pot/toaster in the background.


I found the tutorial here on Dawn's blog via splitcoaststampers. There are so many talented ladies out there with so many great ideas. My problem now it thinking I can make EVERYTHING, lol and as the slowest scrapper in this town, I know that is not possible.


The other thing I have trouble on is setting my prices so I will let my husband do that part. Jada is my leading sales person, okay she is my only sales person and we are going to make t-shirts to wear at the craft fairs. I will share my products with you as I build up my stock, I have a lot of ideas bubbling in my head hope there is no overflow, lol.

4 comments:

Tamika said...

YOU GO GIRL!! send me one lol!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing

Nae said...

Look at you girl, getting busy.

Tiffany said...

These are cute! Let me know how your shows went.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones