Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Try!

After almost three years of being M.I.A. (hence the first song/artist on my playlist) I am going to try this blogging thing again. Now don't get me wrong I never gave up scrapping but I joined scrapbook.com instead of keeping up with my personal blog. Now I am going to try the unthinkable and do BOTH! Who knew? Is it really possible? We will see, lol!

So instead of trying to catch up on the past three years I am just going to start off like I never left. The next two weeks (actually it started last week) are crazy for me. Me an my baby niece, Tise (okay she is 27, not really a baby) gave my oldest niece, Tiya, a wedding shower. It was broken up into the PG version and the X rated verison. I only stayed for the PG version - I know I am such a prude....sometimes :) Anywhoo the first half was fun, I did the favors (to be posted soon) and cooked. Tiya loves breakfast food so we had sausage, bacon, and made to order belgian waffles, yummy. This weekend is my second oldest sister's , LynniePooh (only I can call her that) 50th birthday. We are giving her a party and even though the party itself isn't a surprise we do have some surprise guests lined up. Yup you guessed it, i am doing the favors for that too. The next weekend is Tiya's wedding and guess who is the maid of honor - yup that is me too. I will share pictures as soon as they are available. And since it has been so long and you may have forgotten what I look like here is a picture of me and my niece Tiya - I am so proud of her, she has a beautiful family and such a beautiful spirit!

4 comments:

Tamika said...

Well its glad to see you back and even though I didn't know you in 06 it was good to know you all over again! Can't wait to see those favors and by the way some of these photos on here are awesome!!! The one above the family cruise love em!!!! TTYL

~EssenseVibez~ said...

GURLLLLLL--i oughta put you over my knee and tear you up--3 years!!!!!--i been knoeing you for 2 of them or 1?--it doesnt matter--if you need me to keep you on your toes, juss let a sistah know--blogging is important not only for us but for you--you'll be able to go back and see how much you've grown in life and scrapbooking--i love you and welcome back!!!!

Miss Misi said...

Welcome back to the blog world! I drifted out of it for awhile too. Sounds like you've got a busy but fun couple of weeks ahead of you...be sure to take time to enjoy it.

Thanks so much for the blog love you left me...very sweet!

Taj White said...

Hey sista girl, thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog and leaving some love. It's greatly appreciated. I love the beautiful artwork on your blog. You have such a gorgeous family. Hope to chat with ya later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones