Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm Walking on Sunshine

And don't it feel good? I am in such a positive place right now, and it feels so good. A few months ago, I received a chain letter email quoting the Reverend T.D. Jakes as saying "don't cry or worry about things that go away, stop chasing them. That means that part of your life is over". This has affected me in so many different ways, I go through life with very few stressors, it is just not worth it. So now my blessings have been pouring in. I picked up my degree from school Wooohooo! I got a new job, double Wooohoo! I had parent/teacher conferences and both of my daughters are doing very well in school, triple Wooohooo! And lastly, I have been scrapping. I know it seems like I do so many layouts of my oldest daughter, but she is such a "ham" that I have a ton of pictures of her. The picture in the layout of both of them is old but I remember that day well. I think it was the hottest day of the summer and Jada (my youngest) was not in the mood to have her pictures taken, so this smirk was the best we could do. I used several transparencies for this layout and I think it came out great. When I thought about them having Levi outfits on, I realized in years to come, they may not even remember that Levi was a brand name, so I really wanted to document a little about Levi's and incorporate it in the title, like a piece of history. Now if I can find my old Sergio Valente's I will really be digging up the past, unfortunately I doubt if they would still fit!

4 comments:

Toya said...

OMG, these layouts are so cute, I love the second one, I can see that you are inspired...

Anonymous said...

LOVE the LO's!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

girl. i love the LOs and can't wait to see them IRL!

CONGRATS!!! you are SOOOOO gettting a shoutout on my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Tamika....Congratulations on your upcoming degree...second the job, and then the great parent teacher conferences!!! that is a Trifecta Sistah!!! Love the Layouts, they are all beautiful, can't wait to see them IRL. So glad to hear things are going good for you ;-)!

~lisa~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones