Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Happy October!

I absolutely love the fall. The air is crisp and refreshing. It is apple season, which happens to be one of my top 5 fruits -  I even found candy apples at the Reading Terminal Market. We can turn the air conditioners off and save on the power bill. And the holidays are right around the corner. This year I decided I will decorate for Halloween,  might even get a costume too. I am also trying my hand at cookie making and my first gig will be a baptism in November,  stayed tuned for pics. My mojo has picked up a little and I was able to create a few cards and my customer ordered 3 more. So far October looks like it is going to be a  super busy month.

1 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

They are all beautiful and such lovely designs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones